Wednesday, March 24, 2010

District Conference

We attended District Conference in Marcona.  On Saturday morning we started out visiting families with member of different auxilliary presidencies.  It was interesting that the leaders that didn't show up to visit got replaced during the conference.  I got to visit 4 families with the District Primary President.  She didn't speak English and neither did any of the families and of course, my Spanish is limited.  However, I think I found out one sister had surgery, one had a child living in Chile where the earthquake was, but they were ok.  I'm never quite sure what I am told or what I tell people.  I found out I told someone my Bday was April 1.  It's kind of scary what else I might have told people.  The visits really paid off with lots of the people attending the conference.  We are finding a lot of the less active members just need to know they are cared about.

No comments: